No matter how large or small your business, the Chamber values the contribution you make to our community. As a member you will have an opportunity to expand your business contacts and meet potential new clients through involvement in Chamber activities. The Chamber offers benefits to enhance your business through:
- Professional Development
- Marketing Opportunities
- Community Involvement
Joining the Chamber is an easy process. The important thing is that we have all of your contact information so that we may refer business to you. Please complete the on-line application. You will receive an invoice for the membership investment amount.
Your membership will be activated upon receipt of payment. A welcome packet, including information about Chamber programs and events, will be sent to you by mail or delivered by a Chamber member.
Thank you for your interest in the Chamber of Commerce and we look forward to working with you to help promote and support your business.
An Independent Study from the Schapiro Group and Market Street Services, concludes the following:
- Most consumers (59%) think that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall. It is 29% more effective, however, for communicating to consumers that a company uses good business practices and 26% more effective for communicating that a business is reputable.
- If a company shows that it is highly involved in its local chamber (e.g., sits on the chamber board), consumers are 12% more likely to think that its products stack up better against its competition.
- When a consumer thinks that a company’s products stack up better against the competition because the company is highly involved in its local chamber of commerce, it is because he or she infers that the company is trustworthy, involved in the community, and is an industry leader.
- When consumers know that a restaurant franchise is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 40% more likely to eat at the franchise in the next few months.
- When consumers know that an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 43% more likely to consider buying insurance from it.
- When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
Read the entire report here: The Real Value of Joining a Local Chamber